Q&A | Get to Know Me Tag



Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had wonderful weekend.

Since I started blogging and YouTubing, I feel like some of you have had a sneak peak into my life, passions and hobbies but I thought of a better way to get to know me by completing the Get to Know Me Q&A tag. I always love reading and watching these (maybe because I'm so nosy) but I think they are a great tool to get to know people a little more and to find out what makes them tick. 

Here we go...I hope you enjoy. 

  1. What is your middle name? Ellen
  2. What is your favourite colour? Purple
  3. What's your favourite season? Spring all the way. The evenings get later and the coats get lighter
  4. How tall are you? 5ft 4
  5. Cats or Dogs? DOGS all the way, sorry cats!
  6. Funniest moment throughout School? Way too many to say I absolutely loved school, take me back any day
  7. How many countries have you visited? I'd like to say I visited quite a few countries certainly most of Europe. I have visited America and China the most - due to family living there
  8. Did you go to college? If this means university, then yes
  9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? Media Studies and Maths
  10. What is your Favourite drink? Chocolate Yazoo
  11. What is your favourite animal? Penguins and Pandas
  12. What is your favourite perfume? Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum
  13. Tea or Coffee? Neither...Green Tea
  14. What would you (or have you) name your children? Never thought about that in much depth 
  15. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I've never played any sports, that's so bad!
  16. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween - I just think it's so much fun 
  17. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? Zoella, In The Frow, Hello October and the Sacconejolys. They all inspired me to start making my own videos
  18. What is your favourite movie? So hard to name one but if I had to...Bruce Almighty
  19. Are you Single or Taken? I have a lovely boyfriend of six years called Gary 
  20. What's your idea of an ideal first date? I love theme parks and I always think it's a great place to go for a date. Lots of places to walk and queuing so you can get to know each other!!
  21. What's your favourite store? Probably Urban Outfitters, despite the fact I worked there for four years
  22. Favourite memory from childhood? Way too many to write down, I had a very happy childhood
  23. Do you speak any different languages and how well? No languages sadly, I wish I could speak Italian
  24. Do you have any siblings? Two lovely ones. One older sister and brother, Stella and Frank
  25. How would you describe your fashion sense? Comfy and quirky
  26. What is your favourite restaurant? Well it's obviously McDonald's and yes, it is a restaurant. I could honestly eat there forever. It's my one true love. 
  27. What are some of your favourite TV shows? This is my favourite question, I watch so many shows. If we're talking recent, then it's definitely 11.22.63, it's one of the best shows I've ever seen. Other than that, House of Cards, Vampire Diaries, OITNB, Homeland and Keeping up with the Kardashians (it's a guilty pleasure of mine!)
  28. PC or mac? MAC all the way. Those of you will know how hard I struggle with PCs
  29. What phone do you have? iPhone 6
  30. Tell us one of your bad habits! My boyfriend would say it's not putting the lids on things properly but other people would say I'm dramatic and exaggerate too much.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I'd love to see your answers to this tag. Comment below.

Nx

No comments